The MPF Program provides free, on-demand learning resources for our members. Some MPF webinars are recorded and made available on-demand. While we try to post only the most recent offerings, some of the information in these presentations may have changed since recording. Always consult the MPF Guides for the most current information about MPF products and procedures.
New MPF On-Demand Webinar offerings coming soon!
Radian Presents: Basics of Income
In this foundational session presented by Radian, you will learn how to calculate the most basic types of income including: base income, hourly pay including overtime, commission, bonus income, and tip income.
In this course you will learn to:
- Calculate base pay and discuss the nuances of including additional income sources, such as overtime, commissions and bonus pay.
- Document income based on GSE requirements and when to compare to your company’s guidelines.
- Analyze the VOE to assess the borrowers pay history and employment status for the purposes of income qualification.
- How to address part time or secondary income types, employment gaps, unemployment benefits and contractual employment.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the risk levels associated with income and employment.
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Officers
- Quality Control Staff