MPF Program Resources Available
Have a question on the MPF Program or Products? We have a number of resources available to assist you:
- The MPF Website has information on eMPF®, eMAQCS® Plus, MPF Products, and Servicing Released Partners. Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs) can register for monthly webinar offerings and take advantage of the MPF University’s extensive courses on mortgage originations, servicing, and compliance.
- The MPF Guides outline Program and Product specific requirements and processes PFIs must follow in order to participate in the MPF Program.
If you still can’t find the answer to your question in the MPF Guides or Website, please contact the MPF Service Center by phone (877-345-2673) or email (MPF-Help@fhlbc.com). The MPF Service Center is the primary contact for all PFIs and provides support on the following items:
- Transactions supporting Delivery Commitments, Loan Presentment, and Loan Funding
- Questions regarding pricing, fees, and loan delivery/funding process
- Post funding loan corrections and supporting processes for investors
- ULDD batch file submissions, including batch file review and troubleshooting
- PFI level information, including contact/authority management and product specific setup
- Questions regarding Master Commitment information and setup
- eMPF website support; including access/login assistance, site navigation, transactions, and troubleshooting
- Quality Control review related questions and exception clearing
- Questions regarding Default Management, including assistance with Exhibit B submissions and eMAQCS Plus questions
- MPF Program Guidelines
- Assistance with questions relating to loan origination, underwriting and eligibility prior to delivery into the MPF Program.
- Assistance with servicing questions for loans sold into the MPF Program
- MPF Product support and questions regarding investor requirements
- MPF Government MBS data reviews and exception resolution
- Any general MPF Program related questions, and connection to other departments as necessary
PFIs are encouraged to subscribe to receive MPF Communications to stay up to date on the latest MPF Programs news and guide updates.
- MPF Marketing Bulletin 2020-16