How to import file into Outlook Calendar
- Import .ics or .vcs file
- In Outlook, choose File, choose Open & Export, and then choose Import/Export.
- In Import and Export Wizard box, choose Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs), and then choose Next.
- Choose the extracted file from your PC and choose OK.
- Choose Import. The items are automatically imported into your calendar.
How to import file into iCal Calendar
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, if needed, create a new calendar for the events.
- Choose File > Import.
- Select the file with the events, then click Import.
- Choose the calendar to add the events to.
How to import file into Google Calendar
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings and then Settings.
- Click Import & Export.
- Click Select file from your computer and select the file you exported. The file should end in "ics" or "csv".
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events to. By default, events will be imported into your primary calendar.
- Click Import.