MPF Program Guide Updates
Effective Date: Immediately (unless otherwise noted within)
The MPF Program has made the following updates and clarifications:
Remote Ink-Signed Notarizations
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the MPF Program published temporary guidance regarding notarization standards with requirements for remote ink-signed notarizations, this guidance has now been made permanent.
See Section 7.4.1 Electronic Notarization (or Remote Ink-signed Notarization) of the MPF Program Guide.
Legal Effect of the Guides
Clarified that in the event of any conflict between the Applicable Agreements and the provisions of the Guides, the Guides supersede.
See Section 7.2.7 Entire Agreement of the MPF Program Guide.
Time Zone References
To ensure consistency, the time zone references in the MPF Guides, Exhibits, and Forms have been updated to reflect Eastern Time to denote the local time.
Exhibit T: MPF Directory Updates
The MPF Program has made the following updates to the MPF Directory (Exhibit T):
• New address for the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago.
• New Address for the MPF Provider.
• New Contact and address for the Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco.
• New Contact for the Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston.
• Updated the Master Servicer and MPF Program Custodian to reflect Computershare.
Form & Exhibit Templates
The MPF Program will be updating the templates for the
Forms and Exhibits, please note, the content on the forms will remain the same.
- MPF Announcement 2022-16