MPF Program Launches Redesigned MPF Website
Effective Date: June 20, 2018
The MPF Program announces the launch of the newly redesigned MPF Website. The new contemporary look makes it easier to read and will improve your overall experience while continuing to provide access to the most current MPF Guides, online training opportunities through the MPF University and interactive registration for MPF Program webinars. New dynamic features allow you to learn what’s new with the MPF Program through improved search functionality and event reminders. The enhanced features of the redesign include:
- Mobile-friendly. Access the full MPF website in the palm of your hand.
- Connected to your desktop calendar (Outlook, Google Calendar, iCal). Never miss a webinar you registered for, an event, or document submission deadline again. The tech-savvy calendar shows you What’s Happening and lets you add events directly to your desktop calendar.
- Streamlined. Neatly organized content means less scrolling and a reduced number of clicks to reach information. MPF Products are now categorized using industry terms: Conventional/Conforming, Government, and Jumbo.
- Faster with filters. Search News by types including Announcement, Marketing Bulletin, or Press Release, and by products such as MPF Original, MPF 125, MPF 35, MPF Xtra®, MPF Government, MPF Government MBS, and MPF Direct.
- More visual. More tables, graphs, and colorful map that shows you what products each FHLBank offers and the states they serve.
- MPF Marketing Bulletin 2018-33