Customer Service Management (CSM) System ServiceNow Case Email Notifications Reminders
Earlier this year, the MPF Program implemented a new Customer Service Management (CSM) system, enhancing how the MPF Service Center communicates and supports you, our customers.
Please keep in the mind the following when contacting the MPF Service Center:
- When sending an email to MPF-Help@fhlbc.com or calling the MPF Servicer Center directly at (877) 345-2673, you will receive an email notification about a case being created in ServiceNow, from MPF-Help@service-now.com. This lets you know that your question has been logged as a case and is being addressed by the MPF Service Center.
- You may receive periodic email notifications on your case which can include comments or questions from an MPF Service Center representative, resolution details, or an update in the status. You may reply directly to these emails with questions or comments.
- Upon case resolution, you will receive an email notification with resolution details regarding your case.
- With every case you are provided an opportunity to complete a quick survey on your customer experience. We value your feedback!
Please be mindful, as ServiceNow email notifications may end up in your Junk or Spam folders containing important updates to your case.
- MPF Marketing Bulletin 2020-21